Successful Bloggers all over the world are Millionaires in case you care to know.
Lets say you get 1,000 page views a month, you are sure to make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000 – $10,000 or more from your blog per month.
Glassdoor reported that the average blogger salary is over $32,800 per year, based on several anonymously submitted salaries by Bloggers.
In 2020, according to Worthofweb.com, Nairaland.com estimated worth is about $313,000,000. According to Worth of Web, the estimated revenue per day for Nairaland is $55,693 while estimated revenue per month is $1,670,790.
Also, according to worthofweb.com, the estimated worth of Makinde Azeez’s Naijaloaded.com.ng increased from $ 86,250,000 in 2019 to $88,500,000 in 2020.
Simple steps on how to start a Blog in 2020:
Step #1: Choose a niche for your blog that you are most comfortable with and that you enjoy writing about (To be a Blogger you must be a writer).
Step #2: Decide on the Best blogging platform and hosting platform. I strongly recommend Bluehost being that they are recognized as the number 1 in this business.
Step #3: Pick a Blog name and then make that your domain name. You can as well get a cheap 50% discount domain name from Bluehost
Step #5: Choose the best theme/template for your blog and then design your blog to be mobile friendly and well structured.
Step #6: Write content frequently and consistently without giving up.
Step #7: Promote and share your blog post on social media, emails, WhatsApp etc so everyone sees your stuff regularly.
To become a Successful Blogger note the following:
- Be Patient, things don’t happen overnight it takes focus, consistency. Don’t be in a hurry to get rich.
- Be a great writer, your writing skills will be put to test when you start blogging as your audience will opt out when they consistently read grammatically unstable contents.
- Be consistent, focused and ready to learn. Don’t try to assume you know it all, ask those who have been there before and learn from them.
- Be Diligent and Hardworking. Blogging may involve you doing some extra research, extra assignments or maybe working into the night. Be ready to pay the price to be a successful blogger.
- Be Creative don’t do copy and paste. Copying and pasting destroys your chances of ranking well on search engines and you may end up getting to nobody and failing as a blogger. This is why many people get into blogging and abandon it after few months because they are not creative, they want to just copy and paste.
So what are you waiting for….